The LatAm Country manager reports directly to the COO & CFO in developing and implementing a SiGMA presence within the LatAm region. The role involves sales, office management, business development and event management within the LatAm market.
The role requires someone autonomous and polyvalent who liaises on a daily basis with the headquarter office in Malta. The individual to be based in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
- Set up an office and administrative system: liaise with the local required entities (permits, bank, tax authorities, etc.)
- Lead and manage forming LatAm office
- Expenses report, with the possibility of working on payroll
Business development & Sales
- Achieve growth and sales targets successfully
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecast to the management team based in Malta
- Strong gaming network in LatAm
- Good knowledge of local statutes and regulations needed to set up an office
- Comprehensive knowledge of the basic principles of public personnel administration
- Good level of English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Ideally based in Sao Paolo or near by