Chilli Partners is an international affiliate network with exclusively held casino brands
Chilli Partners is an international affiliate network with exclusively held casino brands DuxCasino and HeySpin, providing its affiliates with in-depth expertise in gambling vertical and players with high-tech casino products that satisfy all their needs.
The B2B partners of the affiliate network enjoy its unprecedented benefits such as easy and direct access to the high-quality casino brands, 24/7 support for both players and affiliates, custom terms of partnership which include pre-tested creatives, comfortable payment terms and personal attitude to a solution of their needs.
Chilli Partners provides its partners with access to gambling traffic monetization on regulated markets by offering licensed casinos by such authorities as the Malta Gaming Authority, The Swedish Gambling Authority (Spelinspektionen), the UK Gambling Commission, the Danish Gambling Authority and the Curacao Internet Gambling Association. The affiliate network operates in over fifteen countries worldwide rapidly expanding its presence to new markets.
10 Good Reasons to Join the Chilli Partners affiliate network:
– Chilli Partners connects directly with an advertiser. No middleman.
– High-quality casino products with impressive conversion results.
– Flexible Commission plans: Get up to 50% commission! Lifetime revenue share on all players or a set CPA rate.
– From the day one you will get access to our exclusive casino offers on the best terms on the international market.
– No negative carryover.
– In-house funnels: Tested creatives and LPs at your service.
– Powerful and intuitive in-depth analytics.
– Special terms and payments once per week for trusted partners.
– With us, you will get support 24/7 along with all necessary materials.
– Expertise and guidance: dedicated affiliate managers are ready to share with you their in-depth experience and advice on the monetization of our gambling offers.
SiGMA Group is excited to announce the addition of a 6th language to its website. Users can now find all content, including the SiGMA News website, in French. The latest addition to SiGMA’s portfolio of languages will run alongside the recently launched Russian, Mandarin, Spanish, and Portuguese content, and aims to cater to SiGMA’s wide portfolio of international events.