- Building and developing relationships with assigned affiliate partners.
- Actively searching for – and acquiring of – new Affiliate partners.
- Setting up / requesting reward plans with AdOps and make sure tracking etc. works correctly.
- Work closely with all assigned affiliate partners to ensure they have everything they need to push (brands of) SiGMA & AGS.
- Responsible for the overall performance of assigned affiliates and continuously optimize deals/campaigns.
- Monitor affiliate performance daily to make sure development is steady and positive. Any irregularities should be followed up with the affiliate partner.
- Alignment with internal stakeholders such as Country / Marketing / Brand Managers, BI, Compliance, etc.
- Report on results, performance, and challenges on a regular (weekly/monthly) basis.
- Ensuring all material with the assigned affiliates is up to date; campaigns, design, landing pages, bonus offers, links.
- Following any legal changes/ requirements and making sure all Affiliate partners are compliant.
- Building and developing all brands within the SiGMA Group.
- Sound understanding of the iGaming industry
- 2-3 years experience as an affiliate Management position
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior negotiating and influencing skills