Do you have exhibition sales experience?
Are you looking for a position where you can take ownership of the expo revenues/sales team in order to really make your mark?
If yes, please read on…
- As BizDev Manager you will split your time between selling a wide variety of exhibition and sponsorship opportunities to new and existing clients.
- Expand and develop exhibition database
- Effective target setting, tracking, and delivery across all sales bands
- Contribute to the preparation of all sales promotions material
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Act as the main point of contact for new and existing accounts
- Upsell and cross-selling to clients to maximize profit
- Manage client logistics prior to an event and onsite
- Attend networking events and trade shows – Keep up-to-date with industry news and trends
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- 2+ years work experience in a sales-related role in the fintech and/or crypto and blockchain industry
- Fluent in English at a professional level
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets