The role of the Director of Digital is to manage the activities and processes of our company’s digital ecosystem including websites, SEO, affiliation, e-commerce, marketing campaigns and any digital products. This includes digital marketing strategies, analysing data traffic and user metrics, and ensure the consistency of a brand’s digital tone and presence
- Lead resource planning, management, reporting, and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with availability and business requirements.
- Set specific digital objectives and monitor progress
- Develop ongoing plans for delivery activities and manage any allocated resources to ensure that the team delivers to committed tasks.
- Developing and implementing digital advertising campaigns to increase brand awareness, website traffic, and sales.
- Ensuring the efficiency and optimization of the digital ecosystem through SEO, SEM, and SMO.
- Supervising and managing all digital activities including websites, e-commerce, and social media.
- Monitoring and interpreting digital analytics.
- Generating and presenting digital marketing reports and analyses for feedback.
- Keeping abreast of the latest consumer and marketing trends and advancements in technology.
- Closely analyze and produce data regarding SEO and marketing metrics.
- Use marketing and digital strategies to suggest and create innovative ideas aimed at increasing web traffic.
- Monitor progress of digital objectives٫ ensuring that web best practices are met.
- Ensure best practices and processes across the digital team for the consistent delivery of projects.
- Research solutions and make recommendations for the improvement of systems and infrastructure. Ensure teams are delivering to a common plan and purpose, and that risks and issues are well-managed.
- 5 years of experience in advertising, digital media, or similar.
- Previous work experience as a Digital Director or similar role.
- Working experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies.
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and team management skills.
- Good understanding of e-commerce and CMS platforms
- Adaptable, versatile, and the ability to keep up to date with consumer and marketing trends and advancements in technology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent financial and analytic abilities.
- An experience in the Online Gaming Industry would be a plus