A Malta-based media company with a global reach is seeking to recruit experienced Reporters with a good knowledge of international gaming and emerging tech industries. Based in various countries, the selected Reporters will have to establish the right contacts, follow developments, and acquire inside knowledge of the industry’s workings to be able to file daily news stories and in-depth news features, in coordination with their Managing News Editor. The position is not for beginners as it requires established and already experienced reporters, possibly already in the field. Apart from exceptional good investigative and writing skills, the required Reporters will be required to follow all major developments in the gaming and emerging tech markets in their respective assigned regions.
- Inquisitive with a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in writing and producing stories for a leading news service, possibly relating to the gaming and emerging tech industries. Please supply examples of published news stories.
- Experience in digital media, possibly also with experience in audio-visual and online news reporting is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and in the local language used at the vacant position.
- An excellent communicator with an outgoing personality.