We are looking for an SEO Manager to join our Marketing team and lead SEO efforts across 10 different languages, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research in several markets. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams and remote translators. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized for different languages and markets to increase our company’s profitability. Experience working with an affiliate company would be a plus.
- Manage brand technical SEO roadmap and ensure overall execution is in line with the suggested strategy.
- Develop company optimization standards and follow up with execution where needed.
- Provide off-page instructions and follow-up with the link building team.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends Optimize the content to accommodate Search Engine Optimization ( SEO) in English but also the other languages available on the website
- Stay up to date with development in the field and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Provide monthly/ quarterly operations performance SEO Report
- Marketing degree or related.
- Extensive experience in SEO (on the page and technical SEO)
- Exceptional knowledge of the latest trends in SEO, SEO Strategies, and SEO Best Practices.
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of backlink analysis.
- Proficient with Technical SEO, Content Marketing, and Search Marketing techniques.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Knowledge in using content management systems (CMS) to optimize websites
- Solid background in strategy for traditional and digital media channels
- Comprehensive knowledge of organic search and how SEO can influence ranking algorithms
- Experience in gaming is a plus
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills