We are searching for a fast-learner to take up the role of Systems Engineer in our busy Malta office! If you have a basic knowledge of IT systems and are up for a challenge, we want to hear from you.
- Handle incoming support requests from end-users via both telephone, email, or chat in a prompt and courteous manner
- Prioritize, schedule, and escalate issues (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician
- Record, track and document helpdesk requests and problem-solving process, including all successful/unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken through to final resolution
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementation of file backups, configuring systems and applications
- Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and data cleansing of workstations, printers, and peripherals
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all IT assets including monitors, hard drives, modems, printers, scanners, and other peripheral equipment.
- You have IT education or the status of a student of the last years of IT studies
- You know the MS Windows environment and MS Office 365 very well
- You have basic knowledge of networks
- Be able to use computer and office equipment
- You are interested in the topics of new IT / Telecom technologies and you easily learn the technical one
- Proficient in a ticketing system
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Able to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Self-motivated and with a strong sense of accountability
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.