We are seeking to recruit an experienced Web UI UX Designer to join our team.
- Research user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Develop new features to enhance the UI and UX of products.
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flowcharts, storyboards, site maps and prototypes.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs and widgets for our digital assets.
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to define functionality and guidelines.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page flows and landing page landing links.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored digital user experiences.
- Provide advice and guidance on the application of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Maintain and update the UI and UX of the framework.
- Be aware of the latest web/mobile trends in order to experiment and challenge current solutions.
- Several years in the iGaming industry will be a major plus.
- Degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in UI/UX design for digital products or services.
- CRO knowledge
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, design systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working in a team, but also independently.
- Ability to manage and organize multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks.
- Understanding of web standards.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive, problem solver and good attitude.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Familiarity with PHP framework would be an asset