DUXPlatform is a B2B platform from which you’ll be able to launch your own online casino at the click of a finger
The project team state that all leading game providers such as Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play, Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, BGaming, Microgaming and many others are already integrated there, as well as more than 20 payment providers: Visa, MasterCard, Klarna, Skrill, Interac, etc.
DUXPlatform relies on its own BI platform, which helps partners to get detailed data online: forecasts for LTV and for Churn Rate of users. According to LTV’s forecast, the platform’s neural networks will be able to calculate VIP players at an early stage, which in turn will help VIP support managers to start communicating with users with high gaming potential. The Churn Rate metric will allow you to track the player’s behavior and respond quickly if he ceases to be active.
Also, thanks to BI analysis, partners connecting to the platform will be able to understand what traffic they buy for their product. To date, the identification of low-quality traffic is an acute issue, and therefore more than 10 BI analysts have worked to create a system that would qualitatively solve this problem. The DUXPlatform team has taken care of the analytics tools that will help partners evaluate the profitability of their work, which is the most important indicator of any project.
Among many other things the creators of DUXPlatform are ready to provide partners with the expertise of CRM/VIP/Antifraud/Support/Legal/PSP/BI departments that help in operating and solving any possible tasks for the product.
Learn more about each of the departments:
- Anti-fraud – continuously monitor and analyze the activity of players to identify suspicious activity.
- CRM – develop and implement promotions and contests for users of the product.
- Support – respond to the requests of players, as well as provide round-the-clock support for each product.
- VIP support – provide support to all VIP players and monitor their activity.
- Legal – take care of all legal issues for their partners in the framework of working with DUXPlatform, including issues of obtaining various local licenses.
- Payment System Providers (PSP) – are engaged in connecting the main payment providers necessary to provide an optimal level of service to players from different countries.
- BI analytics department – calculates and analyzes the main indicators of user gaming activity in real time, based on data obtained by neural networks on the platform.
Such an integrated approach to cooperation allows partners to concentrate as much as possible on attracting traffic to the casino and not waste time on the operational issues that DUXPlatform will take on.
The CMO of DUXGroup Edward Swan states that: “We wanted to create a project that would help everyone launch their own online casino in minimal time and with minimal effort. The main feature of our platform will be maximum flexibility and transparency. We’re convinced the time of ”black boxes” has passed. When working with DUXPlatfrom, the only task of our partners is to attract traffic to the product by their media buying team. We will take care of all other issues.”
We remind you that DUXGroup is an international iGaming holding with offices in Cyprus and Malta. DUXGroup has several main assets: DUXGroup Operations, DUXGroup Ventures and a strategic partner – the Chilli Partners affiliate network.
Next up: Malta Week
Don’t miss out on amazing networking opportunities and exclusive industry insights at Malta Week. Four leading shows will bring the best of the business back-to-back to a first-class meeting point. Malta Week will consist of SiGMA, AIBC, Med-Tech World and AGS, each presenting the top developments of their focal industries.
The cross-collaboration of each brand makes Malta Week the number one destination for leading think-tanks of the gaming sector, emerging tech, digital health, and digital marketing. The middle of the Mediterranean is the perfect place for multi-faceted business deals and face-to-face conversations with leading affiliates, policymakers, and thought leaders.