Last night’s Steamers Gala event brought together the streaming community shining a spotlight on top talent in the digital space and celebrating the growth of this nascent industry.
This premier-networking evening was brought forward in collaboration with Matching Visions and sponsored by boomerang-partners.com at Sky Club Malta. The goal of this evening’s inaugural Streamers Awards presentation was to honour the finest that live streaming services have to offer as they continue to gain popularity and transform how people watch entertainment.
There was no lack of choice when it came to providing a well-rounded celebration of the creative minds inside the streaming arena, with 20 categories spotlighting platforms from Twitch to Facebook and a wide range of criteria such as esports and ethics being evaluated.
This involved recognising people who, in addition to working hard to produce excellent content for their consumers, have also established vast global communities. All of this was demonstrated through a broad range of award categories that honoured various video games, forms of content, communities, and other contributions.
Top streamers including Mr-Gamble, Haddzy, Doddy, Bonkku, Big Daddy, MaximZockt, Juicyspins, and others were amongst our top VIP guestlist.
Here are the evening’s winners:
- Best Content of the Year award – CasinoDaddy
- Best Female Streamer of the Year award – itsaboutanna
- Best Rising Streamer of the Year award – CasinoCypher
- Best Twitch Streamer of the Year award – CasinoDaddy
- Biggest Community of the Year award – Letsgiveitaspin
- Biggest Win On Stream of the Year award – Lionator
- Game of the Year award -“Money train 3 – Relax Gaming”
- Game Provider Of The Year award – Hawxgaming
- Most Entertaining Streamer of the Year award -doddytheviking
- Most Interactive Streamer of the Year award – haddzy
- Most Responsible Streamer of the Year award – chipmonkz
- Streamer of the Year of the Year award -haddzy
- Innovation in Streaming of the Year award – Doddytheviking
- Best Global Streamer of the Year award – LetsGiveitaSpin
€750 raised for the SiGMA Foundation during the Charity Auction during the Awards:
This Award’s night charitable auction included donations from British artist Derek Mason, a Malta-based mixed media painter whose painting ‘Let’s Play’ which is a mixed genre virtual world oil painting on wood panel went for €500. Also up for bidding was one of piece NFT by Gnome Evil ‘Vintage Daft Artwork’ which went for €250.
The donations from this auction will be going towards the SiGMA Foundation. SiGMA Foundation is the philanthropic arm of the SiGMA Group, reflecting the company’s commitment to supporting those in need around the world through fund-raising activities, charity, education, and crucial skills to enable self-confidence and personal empowerment. The organisation operates with a focus on transparency and all accounts are available on request.
Be sure to visit our News site to find out the latest updates about our 6 Awards nights taking place throughout this week!
Join us: 14 – 18 November for SiGMA Europe
Being one of the first European countries to regulate the gaming sector, Malta is a hub of global business. With a plethora of prospects for both investors and entrepreneurs looking to shape the future, SiGMA’s Malta Week event will bring together industry giants among the affiliates, operators, and suppliers of the sector.