Terms and Conditions
By entering this Competition you are accepting that you will be legally bound by the terms and conditions listed below. We may change these terms at any time so you should check this page regularly for any changes. Changes will apply from the date that they are published on this page.
1. This competition is open to all persons aged 18 and over in possession of a valid passport.
2. The SiGMA Group’s employees and their immediate families (and the employees of any third party sponsors, prize providers or their immediate families) may not enter this competition.
1. Online Giveaway Competitions via our campaigns are free to enter. You simply need to visit one of our participating websites and enter by following the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to give your email address and then click onto the relevant button to enter the competition. Multiple entries are not accepted for giveaway competitions on this site. You will be asked to complete a question before entering your email address. We reserve the right to offer multiple giveaways simultaneously on our various websites.
2. In all Competitions, we reserve the right to reject any entries that are incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged or otherwise deficient. We also reserve the right to reject entries that are unlawful, indecent, racist, inflammatory, defamatory or which we consider to be otherwise harmful. We accept no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to texts, calls or emails not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion, loss in service of online entry mechanisms, computer error in transit or any other reason. Proof of posting of any postal entry will not be proof of our receipt of that entry. We cannot enter into correspondence with entrants who experience difficulties with entering online.
1. We reserve the right (when reasonably required to do so) to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered.
2. We reserve the right to request proof of a prize winner’s identity in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and/or address that is reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
3. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Where prizes consist of entry tickets, attendance at events, holidays and similar time-specific benefits, they must be taken on the dates specified by us (or any relevant third party provider). Prize winners will forfeit any element of their prize that they do not take at the time stipulated in the Specific Terms. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or any part of it.
4. No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in any prize unless stated. For example, the costs of transport to and from a venue for an event are not included and any accommodation prize includes basic room charge only.
5. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include insurance. It will be the responsibility of each prize winner (and, if applicable, each Guest that accompanies them) to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to obtain.
6. It is the responsibility of the winner to check any travel advisories issued by the Government and determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the prize destination.
7. It is the responsibility of the winner to comply with any health regulations required by the destination country.
8. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the prize winner that arises out of their failure to arrive at the prize destination or return home from any destination, nor will we have any obligation to substitute an alternative prize, cash equivalent or other compensation where a prize winner is unable to travel to any destination or fails to redeem a prize for any reason.
9. All prizes must be claimed within seven (7) days of our notification of winning unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms.
10. We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after these periods to alternative prize winners or not to award them at all.
All entries to the SiGMA Digital Magazine competition must be submitted by 12:00 pm CET, 15th of October, 2021. After the Closing Time a random draw will take place of all eligible entries received between the Opening Time and the Closing Time to determine the winner.
1. Where the prize for any of our Competitions involves the winner’s attendance at (or tickets to) an event, the prize winner acknowledges that we are not liable or responsible if any part of the event is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason. If this means that the winner cannot attend the relevant event, we shall be under no obligation to provide any cash or alternative tickets.
2. The SiGMA Group may vary the terms of, or terminate, a Competition at any time at its absolute discretion. Termination or variation of a competition is without liability to any contestant or other person. The SiGMA Group will not award the prize if the Competition is terminated.