Slot type : Video Slot
Paylines : 5
RPT : 96
Reels : 3
MORE GAMES FROM THE SAME PROVIDER
Fire Joker slot was created in 2016 by Play’n GO, one of the more notable game providers. Before diving into this Fire Joker slot review, it’s important to mention that its maker is licensed by MGA, the UK Gambling Commission, and Gibraltar Licensing Authority, which is a testament to the quality of the slot game.
Design & Theme
The Fire Joker slot game has classic fruit and card symbols and a familiar reel setup. The theme is a fiery red flame. You’ll hear an immersive, futuristic soundtrack, but you can choose to switch it off. You can also opt in and out of auto-adjusting the bet, spinning the spacebar, and fast play. The mobile version is fully optimized and accessible from mobile browsers. The game’s mobile-friendly nature allows you to play it anywhere.
There are nine different symbols, each coming with a different multiplier:
- Joker is a wild symbol that fills in for all other symbols with an 80x multiplier
- Seven symbols are the next in line with a 25x multiplier
- Star symbols multiply payline by 20
- Bar does the same by 15
- Lower paying symbols start with plum that has a 7x multiplier
- Grapes lower payout to 6x
- Lemon pays 5x
- Cherries pay 4x
- Lastly, the Fire Joker slot machine again moves away from fruit symbols with an X symbol that doubles the payline wager amount.
The RTP is just over 96%, and the volatility is medium. The house edge is set at 3.85%.
How to Play Fire Joker Slot Game?
Thanks to its fixed lines, the slot is easy to play and understand. Naturally, wins always pay off left to right. Each win is multiplied by the amount wagered on that line.
- Fire Joker slot game has three reels, three rows, and five paylines.
- To win, you need three matching symbols on one payline.
- Choose between the minimum bet of 0.05 and the maximum bet of 100. You have 13 bet options.
- The maximum win is 800 times the original stake.
You can lay back and set the autoplay feature. You have five autospin number options—10, 20, 50, 75, and 100. You can pre-determine to keep the reels spinning for a specific number of times or stop playing when the bonus round is won. You can also set limits that will stop the autoplay if a single win exceeds the set amount or the balance is increased or decreased by the set amount. Of course, you’re able to stop it manually as well.
Fire Joker Slot Review — Free Spins and Bonuses
As explained above, the most important Fire Joker symbol is the Joker. The Joker symbol isn’t just wild; it’s also a scatter symbol that can replace other ones.
If two reels hold the same symbols without the winning payline, you receive a second chance with a feature called a Respin of Fire. The stacked reel will spin again as a bonus.
The Wheel of Multipliers bonus games start when you fill the reels with the same symbol. With this feature, you can receive one multiplier between 1x and 10x on your win.