NEW Online CasinoS 2023
The world of online casinos is so vast that you need all the help you can get when picking the best casinos. Lucky for you, our team of experienced professionals in the iGaming industry researched all the newest online casino sites. Let’s check them out.
Best New Casinos – The Latest Picks in September
Before getting into the specifics of our research and grading method, let’s look at the full list of the best new online casinos.
- Great design and distraction-free UX
- A huge list of real money game
- Cashback and deposit bonuses
- 5% Cashback
- Cashback feature
- More than 3,000 casino games
- Supports fiat and cryptocurrency
- 30% daily extra cashback
- User-friendly website
Sorry, we currently don’t have any casinos available for USA players.
What to Look for When Choosing a New Online Casino
As mentioned above, the online gambling world is so vast that it’s only logical to have difficulty finding the right new online casino. Of course, not all new casinos are the same, which is why it’s crucial to consider the following:
- Reputation: New online casinos can seem flashy, but you must check their reputation nonetheless. Thankfully, you can always visit SiGMA Play for your daily dose of honest reviews.
- Certifications from auditors like eCOGRA and iTech Labs: Auditors ensure that the online gambling software, system, and games work flawlessly and are not rigged.
- License: Alongside certification information, new real money online casinos will have license information in the website’s footer. Check whether the site has a license from regulators such as the UKGC, MGA, etc.
- Terms and conditions: Basically, these are the rules players need to follow when gambling on any site. Here, you can find valuable information regarding minimum deposits, verification documents, maximum winnings, wagering requirements for all bonuses, and so on.
- Game library: Of course, games can make or break any online casino. Any site that aims to be the best new casino has to hit the ground running and offer thousands of games from the leading game providers.
- Welcome bonus: First impressions matter, and arguably the first thing you notice about a new casino is how rewarding the welcome bonus is. So check the bonus type, duration, wagering requirements, etc.
- Customer support: It’s always wise to check whether there are multiple customer communication channels on the site. The next step is to see how responsive the support agents are. Send them a quick message via live chat to check.
- Payment methods: Everyone has different preferences for their transactions. So, make sure that the site offers all major payment methods and that it processes withdrawals in no more than 24 hours.
Overall, we at SiGMA Play always make sure to leave no stone unturned when reviewing the latest online casino sites. Therefore, you can rest assured knowing that all our reviews are unbiased and that we only partner with reliable online gambling sites.
How We Make Sure a New Online Casino Is Legit
We know how difficult it can be for players to find a new online casino that ticks all the boxes.
Therefore, we are here to do the heavy lifting for you. That’s how we maintain our status as the number one place for players who seek new online casinos.
Testing is the key to our process. Just because the site looks promising, it doesn’t mean that it is.
So, we already mentioned the importance of a license and all its security aspects. Therefore, the first thing that we check is whether the casino site is secure. This is of utmost importance, as all players will deposit funds and share sensitive data with the site.
Our first step is checking whether the website begins with https, which is the obvious sign of a secure site. Secondly, we take a look at the padlock icon on the left side of the website. The padlock icon means that the connection is secure, and there’s no way a hacker can obtain your personal information.
By clicking on the padlock icon, we can check what type of SSL encryption software is used. Most of the top new online casinos use 256-bit SSL encryption technology to protect your data.
Bonuses and promotions are important as well, but we don’t focus on the amount only. We dig deeper to answer the following questions:
- Are the wagering requirements fair?
- Do you have enough time to complete the conditions?
- Which games are eligible?
- What is the minimum deposit?
Moreover, we put a strong emphasis on the game catalog. However, we’re not interested in the number of games only. Instead, we test them ourselves to see if the average RTP is satisfactory.
Another important factor to consider is the payout speed because every player wants to have instant access to their winnings. For this, we make sure to create an account, play real-money games, and once we secure a win, we request a withdrawal.
Last but not least, we look at mobile compatibility and the availability of mobile casinos. In terms of whether or not a new casino caters to mobile players, we try to answer the following questions:
- Is the website mobile-friendly?
- Do all games run smoothly on all devices?
- Is there a dedicated mobile app?
- Which operating systems are compatible?
A Guide to Gaming Licenses for New Casinos
Thankfully, the days of online casinos operating without a license are long gone. For new casino sites to offer gambling services, they need to have a valid license from trusted regulators.
As you can imagine, online gambling licenses cost money, and they oblige new online casino sites to adhere to strict rules and regulations such as:
- Opening merchant accounts;
- Obtaining AML compliance;
- Offering legal gambling software;
- Working with reputable payment providers;
- Cooperating with trusted game providers;
- Utilizing random number generators that are tested regularly by independent audit agencies.
It’s easy to check whether the online casino has a license or not. Just scroll down to the footer of the website and find the information. Some of the most common regulatory bodies are:
- MGA: The Malta Gaming Authority is one of the most common regulators in the iGaming world, mainly licensing companies in Europe and Canada. An MGA license is considered a good sign. The regulator conducts different system reviews, business planning checks, financial reserve checks, etc., before even considering giving the casino a license.
- UKGC: As the name suggests, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission issues licenses for UK operators, and it’s much harder to obtain a license there. It has one of the longest approval processes, and operators need to meet strict criteria to obtain a gambling license.
- Curacao: This is arguably the most common regulator in the iGaming world. However, it’s not as reputable as the MGA and the UKGC. It’s also inexpensive and not that complicated to obtain a Curacao license.
The list of regulators is long and depends on the market. However, the above-mentioned ones are the most common, so keep an eye on the licenses new casinos offer.
The Big Question: How Reliable and Safe Are the New Online Casinos
No one would blame you if you felt a bit hesitant about signing up and gambling at a new online casino for the first time.
Of course, you’re not familiar with the platform, and you will put your own money at risk if the site is not reliable. So, how can you know that new online casino sites are legit and safe?
Well, first off, let’s go back to licensing. We can’t stress enough the importance of the casino holding a valid license from any of the reliable regulators in the iGaming world.
Having a valid license ensures that the casino adheres to specific rules, such as AML procedures, using tested RNGs, offering safe transactions, etc.
Reputable new online casino sites ensure that only the authorized staff access your information that’s kept private.
So, at the end of the day, it all comes down to one thing—if the new online casino holds a valid license from trusted regulators, you have nothing to worry about.
Moreover, as mentioned above, we only collaborate with and promote world-class new casino sites. So if you don’t know where to start, SiGMA should be your number one destination.
Types of Welcome Bonuses at New Online Casinos
The goal of the newest online casino sites is to have as many registered players as possible. Sign-up bonuses have proven to be a good marketing tool for such purposes.
All welcome bonuses at new real money online casinos look rewarding, but that’s not always the case. For starters, we can split sign-up bonuses into two categories:
- Deposit bonuses
- No deposit bonuses
Of course, players prefer the latter ones more. You don’t need to make a deposit to claim them, but as you can imagine, they are quite rare.
On the other hand, we have deposit bonuses, which are almost always offered by new online casinos. An example of a deposit match bonus would be:
- Claim a 100% match bonus up to $100 with a minimum deposit of $20.
This means that if you wager $100 when signing up, you will see that amount doubled to $200. Sounds great, right? Well, it doesn’t always work that way.
All bonuses at new casino sites (whether they are deposit or no deposit ones) have strict wagering requirements you need to complete before making a withdrawal.
As an example, wagering requirements of 40x mean you have to play through the bonus amount 40 times before you can make a withdrawal. The average wagering requirements in the iGaming industry stand between 30x and 40x. Anything below 30x is great for punters, while we advise you to stay away from wagering requirements of over 40x.
Another factor to consider is the games’ eligibility—whether you can use the casino bonus on slots, live casino games, or all games.
You also need to know how much time you have to complete the wagering requirements. You should have around 30 days to do so, but anything below that is a no go.
Lastly, you may see a deposit match bonus coupled with a no deposit offer, such as free spins. Here, you need to check whether free spins wins have wagering requirements and which games you can use them on.
New Online Casinos vs. Well-Established Online Casinos: What Are the Differences?
|New Online Casinos|
Well-Established Online Casinos
|Rewarding welcome bonus||Not much of a focus on newcomers|
|Trust and reputation aren’t built yet||Trusted and reputable sites|
|Latest technology used||May sometimes lag in terms of new technologies|
|Not a great choice of games early on||Rich game libraries|
|Secure payment methods||Secure payment methods|
|Mobile-first approach||May fall behind in terms of mobile optimization|
|Not a well-developed VIP Program||Their strong point is the VIP Program|
New Online Casinos FAQ
Various perks come with new online gambling sites. You can use a rewarding welcome bonus, play the latest games, and gamble seamlessly from any device at any time.
If the site is licensed, it will provide safe payment methods for all your deposits. Thanks to the SSL encryption software reliable sites use, your financial data is 100% secure.
This may be the situation, as the main focus of a new online casino is to attract new players, and welcome bonuses tend to be much more rewarding than those at established operators.
Some of them have, while others have made their sites 100% mobile-friendly. Either way, you can gamble on your mobile phone without any difficulty.
As long as the new casino has a valid license from a trusted regulator, you have nothing to worry about. This is the first thing you should check when looking at new online gambling operators.
New online casinos may struggle to match established ones in terms of game quantity and the VIP program. However, these downsides are usually not that difficult to overcome over time.
Thankfully, there are tons of those in the iGaming world, so check out our list above and choose a new online casino according to your preferences.
Why Should You Sign Up with a New Online Casino
Now that we’ve talked about everything you need to know about brand-new online casinos, we can summarize our points by giving you the best reasons to register at new online casinos, which also serve as their main advantages.
- Advanced technology: New online casinos use AI-powered systems to personalize your offers and gaming experience.
- Enhanced user experience: How you interact with a site is very important, so new online casinos put a strong emphasis on making their sites navigational and simple.
- Perks: Rewarding bonuses and VIP programs are widely used to enhance the customer experience at new casinos.
- Mobile optimization: Punters these days prefer gambling on their mobile phones, so all new casinos are perfect for all mobile devices.
- Competitive bonuses: Customer satisfaction is important, so new casinos retain players by offering competitive and rewarding bonuses.
- Extensive FAQ section: Not everyone wants to speak to agents via live chat or email, so new online casinos tend to have a separate FAQ section on their sites that features all gambling-related problems you may encounter.
- Being crypto-friendly: New online casinos follow the latest trends, including crypto transactions, which are on the rise in the world of finance.