The SiGMA Asia Awards, generously sponsored by BetConstruct – an award-winning developer and provider of online and land-based gaming solutions, and hosted by Elisa Martinotti and Max Tiu, brought an evening of glamour and excitement to the Conrad Hotel’s Grand Ballroom.
Marking the close of a successful first day for SiGMA Asia’s inaugural event in Manila, the awards recognised 26 stand-out companies for their cutting-edge projects, exceptional services and innovative solutions. Special commendation was also given to PAGCOR Chairperson, Alejandro H. Tengco, for his outstanding contribution to the gaming sector. The award was collected on his behalf by Atty Juanito Sanosa, the COO of PAGCOR.
Supported by the SiGMA Foundation, and hosted by Rick Goddard, a charitable auction took place in the latter half of the ceremony – with several artworks going under the hammer in a spirited bidding war.
Foundation Board Chairperson, Keith Marshall said that, “The show was almost as perfect as perfect can get. Our focus of attention is orientated towards Bataan. Proceeds will be funnelled by the Foundation directly towards projects that include housing projects for the underprivileged, the reconstruction of a church ceiling, and the building of a multi-sensory hall in Fr. Joseph Cremona’s parish. It is always a pleasure to work alongside Fr. Joseph, I know that he’s very appreciative of our efforts tonight.
With a quarter of million already raised this year it was no surprise that SiGMA Asia’s first auction raised the bar, bringing in a cool €26,800.
First up on the block was a trio of paintings from British artist Derek Mason, Yin and Yang Dragons, Unveiling Chaos, and Handful of Luck, which went for €3,800. Next up, The Whale by Dot Bangayan Lee – which sold for €3,000, followed by the People’s Champ by Jun Aquino. This charismatic portrait of legendary boxer, Manny Pacquiao went for €4,000. The winning bidder said that his bid was “for the community, I’m here to contribute.”
Bull’s market from popular artist Sandra Kowalski also went for €4,000. A duo from Arvin R. Rabot – Money Festing Series 1 & 2 brought in €2,700. Meanwhile Tommy Zegan’s pop art painting of The Champ – Manny Pacquiao sold for €1,800. Last but certainly not least, The Count by Jono Duran Pisano – which brought in a staggering bid of €7,500 following a heated bidding war.
From Best Gaming Floor to Integrated Resort of the year – here are the SiGMA Asia Awards’ 28 winners
- Land-based game machine of the year – EGT
- Internet Solution Provider of the year – Cloudmile
- Land-based Gaming distributor of the year – Jade Entertainment and Gaming Technologies
- Payment Provider of the year – Globiance Pay
- Aggregator of the year – OneAPI, Zenith
- Cyber Security Provider of the year – Gaia Information Technology
- Industry Rising Star of the year – Imagine Live
- Integrated Game Provider of the year – Ponymuah Games
- Sportsbook Operator of the year – OKBet
- Best Gaming Floor – Newport World Resorts
- Payment Solution of the year – STICPAY
- Crypto Games Platform of the year – BC.Game
- Affiliate Tracking Software of the year – MyAffiliates
- Esport Provider of the year – Oddin.gg
- Live Casino of the year – World Entertainment
- Corporate Service Provider of the year – Japan Solutions
- Sportsbetting Provider of the year – Sportradar
- Live Casino Rising Star of the year – creedzroom
- Slots Provider of the year – PopOK Gaming
- Gaming Media of the year – GGR Asia
- Integrated Resort of the year – Okada
- Affiliate Program of the year – Exness Affiliates
- Best Gaming Junket of the year – 9 Dynasty
- Lottery Provider of the year – TC Gaming
- Online Operator of the year – Betrnk
- Platform Provider of the year – GamingSoft
- Bingo Provider of the year – BingoPlus
- Outstanding Contribution to gaming – Alejandro H. Tengco, PAGCOR Chairman
Innovation and future tech spotlighted at the AIBC Asia Awards
Also held this evening, the AIBC Asia Awards took place in the latter portion of the event, with five top categories receiving accolades. Kelvin Lester Lee, SEC Commissioner was also recognised for his outstanding contribution to digital innovation.
Tonight’s winners were:
- Blockchain Data Solution of the year – TinyTrader
- Most innovative Project of the year – STAYNEX
- Crypto Media of the year – Blocktides
- Beginners Exchange of the year – Millionero
- Blockchain Educator of the year – Abhishek Bhattacharya