CQ9 Gaming was founded in Asia, specifically in Taipei, Taiwan. Due to its location in Asia, most of the company's games have an Asian theme, revealing its primary target market.
What is CQ9 Gaming?
Since its founding in 2016, CQ9 Gaming has grown bigger and bigger and has become widely known and loved by players. However, even though they are well known for catering to Asian players, they aren't limited to this market — their popularity is also increasing in the United States and Europe.
CQ9 Gaming is one of the most prominent companies in Asia's online casino gaming industry and employs more than 200 individuals. Their team of game designers, graphic artists, software engineers, and mathematicians helps them to create high-quality games. As a result, they are a formidable competitor to all the other large companies in the industry, such as Microgaming and NetEnt.
High-roller games are one of CQ9 Gaming's specialties. Their games are designed to capture the interest of players who prefer higher-stakes games, and all of their games are certified by Gaming Laboratories International.
Products And Services
CQ9 Gaming is known for its excellent animations and groundbreaking game features, and that's why a growing number of online casinos offer their games. Moreover, the number of white-label providers and online casinos is constantly increasing.
Software and Games
The HTML5 framework is used to develop and deploy CQ9's games. As a result, not only are they designed to be mobile-friendly, but they are also able to scale perfectly to any size consumer screen without losing any quality of the contents of the dynamic display functionality.
Due to this technology, they can create multi-layered 3D render emulations in small packets to ensure fast loading times and minimal strain on the operating systems of the players. In addition, there is no lag between sound and animation.
The feature mechanics may not be immediately available if players hit a bonus in the first few spins, but they’ll load in the background and be ready to activate sooner than they usually would.
The design studio and labs don't use all the potential of their technology, skills, and expertise in every game. Overall, players will enjoy well-executed themes with high-quality graphics and well-developed characters that have been presented in a detailed manner.
Nevertheless, 3-reel slots such as Dragon Heart offer more excitement and potential rewards than many legacy slots in the traditional 3-reel-1-pay line.
Over five pay lines, DragonHeart accepts bets of one coin per line (variable value from 1 to 500) and boasts features not usually found in such simple games. Aside from the bonus enhancements, players will find stacked wild symbols, free re-spins, and a feature game. When all bonuses are considered, the maximum win per line is 100x the line bet, or $50,000.
Many features have been added as Jump High has evolved over the years. Look at Rave Jump, Rave Jump 2, and Jump Higher. It wouldn't surprise us if more deviations were added to the franchise.
Jump High is the series' flagship game, a 5x3 slot with 243 virtual paylines. Matching symbols on adjacent paylines from left to right create winning combinations.
- RTP (return to player percentage) is a respectable 96%.
- Depending on the venue, players can play the game in a standard or enhanced configuration that includes progressive jackpots.
- As well as the neon Jump symbol, the disco ball is a scatter symbol that can trigger 12 free spins. The feature can be triggered by up to seven balls, adding a three-fold multiplier to the maximum payout of 50x.
- Glitter balls are placed on each reel during free games.
- There is a phenomenal bonus multiplier that increases with each spin. You can win up to 50 free spins, but with the additional 3x multiplier, the final spin could be worth 150x!
With multiple "skill cards" (modes) and a unique artistic presentation, CQ9's offering appears superior to most others we have tested.
There's a sense of upbeat mannerism and disposition in the characters. However, patience is required when the game is loaded for the first time, as a lot of preparation occurs behind the scenes.
Despite not being as intense as an in-person shooting game like AruzeGaming's 6-shooter casino floor game with a similar name, players will still experience edge-of-your-seat engagement with 100x multipliers and other skills a shortcut key away.
Among the highlights of the action are:
- There are waves and waves of fish to shoot
- New skills are being added regularly
- To reach Boss mode, players must cooperate in leveling up
- Fish-killing game engine with reactive feedback
- The fisheye view
- Play anywhere, anytime, with multiplatform access
- The fishing game Paradise II features enhanced modes and multipliers. Unfortunately, after reviewing the software, we couldn't find it deployed for real money play in the Americas.
The same elements of skill should be present, and random targets are worth less than the ones you aim to interfere with some successful "kills".
Years in Business:
Years in Business: